Accusys ExaSAN LTO – RAID + LTO7 Solution
On-line Editing + Off-line Archiving
ExaSAN LTO combines 11-bay Disk Array and one LTO drive in single tower system. Hi-res media editing works on hi-speed disk array volume and archiving finished media out to LTO tape for long term backup, all works are done in a box.
Just connect to a computer with a PCIe port
Easy to install: Just insert a PCIe HBA into a computer, connect to storage with PCIe cable and install driver, all done. Accusys provides all necessary parts.
- Desktop PCIe3.0 RAID system
- Throughput up to 2500MB/s
- Eleven SAS/SATA drive slots; hot-swappable drive tray support 2.5‚Äù/3.5‚Äù HDD and SSD
- RAID Level: 0, 1, 5, 6, 0+1, JBOD
- JBOD Expansion: JBOD * 3
- One LTO7 tape drive, 6 TB native (up to 15TB compressed) storage capacity per tape cartridge, up to 300 MB/s data transfer rate, reads and writes to both LTO6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO5 tapes, LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life.
Bundle Solution with Archiware P5 Archive Desktop Edition
P5 Archive is a media archiving software and a long-term storage solution that moves or migrates data offline to disk, tape & the cloud. You can monitor files, folders and the directory structure to archive files automatically. In the process, server storage can be reclaimed while backup times are reduced. By relieving your network of traffic, you‚Äôll get a better working experience and increased productivity. Moreover, P5 can be set up within minutes, and works cross platform on various operation system, you can restore data on any platform since P5 stores it in a platform-neutral format. It helps you to keep your data safe and organized.¬†