Azden Pro Shotgun Mic with XLR Pigtail Output
Professional mini (150 mm) shotgun microphone with hard wired 3-pin XLR output cable. Works perfectly with broadcast and cinema cameras that supply phantom power. Includes shock mount holder with shoe and flocked foam windscreen.
The Special Edition SGM-PDII is a high-performance shotgun microphone that operates via Phantom Power (11-52VDC) only. Designed to fit right into the microphone clamp/holder of today’s high performance cameras, the SGM-PDII offers the same directional, quality sound as the popular and highly rated SGM-PII. The main difference is the SGM-PDII has a hard wired output cable while the SGM-PII terminates with an XLR connector, allowing the use of any length high performance microphone cable. Both models offer super directional sound pick-up, wide response and low noise.
- Electret condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 80-18,000Hz
- Directional pattern: Super-cardioid
- Sensitivity: -33dB at 1 kHz (0dB=1V/Pal)
- Impedance: 130 ohms
- Max. SPL: 120dB (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB (1 kHz at 1% THD)
- Powering: Phantom DC 11 ~ 52V
- Current consumption: 2.5mA
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 21mm diameter, 150mm length
- Output Type: 3-pin XLR