Cubix Xpander Fiber 8
XF8 lets organizations with hundreds of rack mounted computers add NVIDIA Pascal-based GPUs or other accelerators per node without moving the hosts or purchasing entirely new infrastructure. Now, each host can connect to 8 GPU cards without incurring the disruption associated with tearing apart and modifying existing system racks. The Cubix XF8 offers a cost-efficient way to boost application performance and speed the time to results.
Given the critical nature of the workloads involved, Cubix XF8 features redundant power to enhance reliability. The XF8 has been thoroughly tested with NVIDIA Tesla GPUs as well as other accelerators for performance and stability.
Simply put, the XF8 is ideal for organizations that want to reap the full potential of today’s most advanced GPUs. With a few simple steps, NVIDIA or AMD GPU acceleration, as well as acceleration using Intel PHIs, can be added to existing hosts. Retain your infrastructure investment while running the most demanding workloads in faster times.
- Fiber-Connected PCIe Xpander
- Supports Nvidia GTX 1080 and Titan X
- Eight PCIe Gen 3 x 16 expansion slots (all supporting both dual-slot and single-slot cards)
- Single 8-slot MIB in 19” rack mount system
- Redundant power supply
- Front panel LCD status indicator for environmental management
- GPU anagement software for asset management of GPUs, health monitoring, technical support