FieldCast Adapter Two Hybrid
The fiber bridge to power Studio Camera
Adapter Two Hybrid bridges the gap between FieldCast fiber optic cable and Blackmagic Design Studio Camera™. It directly mounts to the side of the camera body, connects to the camera SFP with a flexible LC Duplex bridging cable, and powers the camera.
With Adapter Two you can transport your HD or 4K video back and forth and control all functions of your Studio Camera™ using only one slim and flexible FieldCast 2Core cable, whatever the distance!
Complete camera control over just one fiber optic cable
If you want to move your Studio Camera freely over the studio floor and make use
of all the advantages of ATEM camera control, you will have to use two independent
SDI connections for every single camera to make it all happen. Of course you can
do it with two rigid copper coax cables, but you also can contemplate to go for FieldCast
2Core Hybrid and have one slim and flexible cable for every camera. Connect Adapter Two Hybrid to your Studio Camera, and you have the most robust fiber optic connection possible, even more robust than the good old BNC connectors on your copper cable. Moreover, even with 4K video, you can go any distance you want and use the same Studio Cameras in the field without worries. Adapter Two Hybrid is a fully passive device, bridging fiber to fiber in the most straightforward way possible, thereby fully powering the cameras with no special tricks. Just keep the connections clean and go.
The adapter features a FieldCast 2Core Hybrid Chassis Connector, so you can connect the FieldCast 2Core Hybrid Main Cable straight to Blackmagic Studio Camera HD or 4K.
Single mode fiber optic technology, creating extremely high bandwidth for error free transport of 4K data and beyond, at any cable length and conveying copper for delivering power to feed the camera.
Mounts to the camera body using a special mounting plate and screws tapping into two of the 1/4″ inserts at the right side of the camera body.
Connects to Blackmagic Studio Camera using a separate flexible LC Duplex bridging cable, and a separate XLR input for power.
All aluminium solution, built around a milled out block containing both connectors, anodized matte black finish, perfectly matching camera body surface.
Adjustable belt clip included, for connecting the adapter straight to belt or pocket.
Integrated universal 1/4′ 20 UNC insert for mounting to tripod, rig or arm.
- milled out aluminum case, glass blasted and anodized
- color coded (two yellow rings for 2Core single mode and two red rings for power)
- FieldCast 2Core SM Hybrid Chassis Connector with D-size flange
- custom FieldCast ultra short bend insensitive patching cable inside
- Senko LC Duplex connection with internal dust caps
- 30 cm. black LC Duplex patch cable for connecting to camera SFP
- high bandwidth single mode 9/125 fiber technology
- 2 pairs of 1/4″ screws for mounting with or without camera sunshade
- dimensions adapter: 93 (L) x 45 (B) x 33 (H) mm.
- weight including mounting plate 270 grams
- belt clip, hex keys and instruction manual included