Fortinge FCP Foot Control Pedal for Prompters
Control your teleprompter and set your own pace with the¬†Foot Control Pedal¬†from¬†Fortinge. Designed to work with the Fortinge Studio, Conference, and Meeting teleprompters, this wired foot controller connects to your computer via a USB cable to control different aspects of your prompter sessions such as scroll speed, start, and stop.
The foot pedal’s curved design facilitates right- or left-foot configurations. It connects to your computer’s Fortinge’s ForPrompt software and three spaced pedals offer simple prompter controls. Use the center pedal to start or stop your session, use the left pedal to slow down scroll speed, and use the right pedal to increase scroll speed. Use on a flat surface for better control.
- Control start, stop, and scroll speed with three pedals
- Curved design facilitates right- or left-foot configurations
- Compatible with Fortinge’s ForPrompt software for prompter session control
- Connects to any computer running Microsoft Windows 10, 8, or 7 via a 5′ standard USB cable
- Connection Cable Type: USB Type-A
- Length: 5′ / 1.5 m
- Compatibility Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
- Dimensions .78 x 3.1 x 7.9″ / 2 x 8 x 20 cm