Fortinge FORWALL-DGL Videowall (Dongle Version)
Videowall Controller for unusual width/length screen aspect ratio.
Forwall is a server-prompt based system that provides high definition for multi screen applications and enables to video plays with different width-length rates. It consists of 2 different products called ForWall Server and Forwall Client. It is designed for TV studios, conferance rooms and outdoor events etc.
The system is controlled from an independant place where it is needed to manage the applications from away. It is easy to put live video source with requested width-length ratios to the requested place on the monitor.
If we export a Full HD display into a 6×1 screen videowall which has an unusual width-length, the view will be divided on resolution base and it will be smaller than SD for each screen. Once a 6 exit Forwall system is used, then the view ratio will be 96×9 and pixel will be 11.520×1080. In this case you will have high quality of videos with desired width-length and resolution.
- Userfriendly interface
- Up to 18 DVI/HDMI Output
- Any aspect ratio
- Server, Client architecture , easy file transfer from client to Server
- Profile save, load
- 1 X PIP in any aspect ratio
- Live video support
- Windows Platform supported
- SD/HD/2K/4k/8K resolution supported
- Supported formats; .mp4, .avi, mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, .mov
- Support Internal and External Video Card (Blackmagic Design, AJA, BlueFish444, Stream Labs, DELTACAST, Magewell)