NewBlue Essentials 5 Ultimate ESD
Essentials 5 Ultimate allows you to get the most out of your footage. Featuring 29 easy-to-use video effects that quickly stabilize, correct, and sharpen your footage – delivering the results you need. Includes Essentials Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3 and Stabilizer.
- Touch Up (New): Smooth blemishes or adjust the lighting of a selected area with Touch Up.
- Detail Enhancer: Increase the amount of detail and sharpness in your footage with Detail Enhancer.
- Region Scope: Region Scope makes it easy to quickly zoom in and inspect aspects of your video.
- Color EQ (New): Intensify, fade, radiate, or change selective colors to produce your ultimate vision with Color EQ.
- Auto Contrast: Boost your video’s vibrance with Auto Contrast by selecting a variety of preset contrast values.
- Shadows and Highlights (New): Use Shadows and Highlights to professionally edit your image quality, adjusting under or over exposed lighting without losing the focus of your picture.
- Noise Reducer: Noise Reducer allows you to remove harsh noise in an image, particularly useful for old analog video or anything shot in low light.
- Dual Booster (New): Adjust the lightest and darkest regions of your image with Dual Booster, to produce the best possible version of your picture.
- Pixelator: Pixelator allows you to obscure faces, license plates, logos, and more by using colored blocks. Maintain anonymity or take attention away from an object you do not want displayed your video.
- Selective Touch Up: Smooth or blur specific regions of your image to increase the focus of another area with Selective Touch Up. Remove subtle imperfections while retaining strong detail.
- Legal Level: Legal Level allows you to identify the pixels that are beyond legal broadcast limits and instantly correct them with ease.
- Flash Remover Pro: Completely eliminate distracting camera flash from your live event footage with Flash Remover Pro.
- Lens Correction: Fix lens distortion caused by wide-angle lenses like action cameras with Lens Correction.
- Video Tuneup Plus: Punch up your video’s mood with color and luminance controls to find the right look with Video Tuneup Plus.
- Detail by Luma: Detail by Luma separates your image into High and Low regions, allowing you to sharpen, recolor, and edit each region accordingly.
- Quick Pixelator: Use Quick Pixelator to blur certain objects or people within your video, without tedious keyframing.
- Selective Focus: Selective Focus allows you to softly blur the surroundings of a region, object, or person you want to highlight directly.
- Aspect Ratio: With Aspect Ratio, you can crop your production to any number of industry standard aspect ratios, such as Cinescope, Panavision, Super8 and more.
- Gamma Corrector: Gamma Corrector allows you to change white balance and add film gamma to fix white balance issues.
- Sharpen: Boost details in your video by selecting a color region and boosting its contrast values with Sharpen.
- Skin Touch Up: Remove blemishes and wrinkles from your subject while preserving natural skin tone with Skin Touch Up.
- Progressive Stretch: Use Progressive Stretch to format your video into widescreen without sacrificing image quality or black sidebars.
- Proportion Helper: Proportion Helper offers a variety of preset templates to guide you towards creating a professional composition.
- Color Fixer Pro: Fix color balance, adjust saturation and brightness, and preserve blacks and whites to produce the perfect image with Color Fixer Pro.
- Detail by Chroma: Detail by Chroma allows you to focus on a specific color region within a picture. Sharpen the detail and boost the contrast of the chosen region to modify the value of your entire video.
- Edge Smoother: Edge Smoother softens jagged edges of text and graphics selectively to produce smooth, polished titles and pictures.
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 5.5+
- Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
- HitFilm Pro 3+
- Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)