NewBlue Transitions 5 Dimensions ESD
NewBlue Transitions 5 Dimensions delivers a comprehensive set of 25 multi-dimensional transitions that help you add dynamic range, create moving video collages and transforming transitions in your edits.
- 3D Bouncing Cubes: 3D Bouncing Cubes creates a series of bouncing “frames” around one scene before blending into the next scene.
- Box Explosion: Folds your first scene into a spinning box that flies apart to reveal your second scene.
- Confetti: Turns the first scene into pieces of three-dimensional confetti that blow off the screen to reveal the second scene.
- Grid Blast: Grid Blast slices the first scene into a grid whose dark portions blow away at one speed, while the light portions blow away at a different speed, then reveal the second scene.
- Grid Fall Away: Breaks your first scene into pieces that fall away from the camera. The darker portions of the first scene fall faster than the lighter portions.
- Spiral: Breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward, then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
- Spiral Rotation: Breaks your first scene into a rectangular grid of panels that spiral inward while flipping around an axis, and then spiral back out to reassemble as the second scene.
- Vortex: Breaks the first scene into small pieces that twirl and fly around the screen to reveal the second scene.
- Box Fold: Displays your first scene on the inside panels of a box. The box then folds inward, with your first scene on the inside panels and your second scene on the outside top panel.
- Comb: Slices your first scene into strips resembling a comb’s teeth, which twirl and peel off the page to show your second scene.
- Flip: Flips the first scene over in a variety of ways, then reveals the second scene on the other side.
- Louver Grid: Turns the first clip into a grid of spinning, window louver-like panels that dissolve into the second clip.
- Magic Carpet: Curls your first scene into a magic carpet-like shape that spins as it flies, then transitions to your second scene.
- Page Turn: Turns your first scene as if it were a page in a book or calendar into your second scene.
- Rotating Frames: Cuts the first scene into cascading frames that spin on a central axis, then reassembles them to reveal the second scene.
- Spiral Bounce: Slices your first scene into bouncing panels that spiral inward, then outward to re-form as your second scene.
- Twist: It twists, slices, and peels your first scene away to reveal your second scene.
List of Current Plugins:
- 3D Blow Apart: Break, burst and shred between scenes with this action packed plugin.
- 3D Bouncing Frames: Animate your scene transitions by adding bouncing frames within a picture.
- 3D Checker Board: Shuffle, collapse and stack one scene away, then introduce the next.
- 3D Fly Away: Minimize a scene into a shrinking box that floats and spins into the next.
- 3D Grid Explosion: Smash, splinter and shatter an image to reveal the next scene underneath.
- 3D Intensity Grid: Expand 3D objects across the screen, then crumble to reveal the next clip.
- 3D Louvers: Blend, flip and bounce between clips for transitions with dimensional range.
- 3D Sliced Cubes: Layer cutouts of the next clip over the previous one.