OZEN 15AL2S 100mm AGILE 15S S-LOC Tripod System
System 15AL2S 100mm AGILE 15(S-LOC) + 100AL2 w/CONTENDER & deep-tread rubber feet + SoftCase 100
(10) increments of adjustable & repeatable counterbalance for fast set-up typical of ENG/EFP-type use. CNC-machined selector-dial mechanism facilitates crisp, repeatable increment-selection.
AGILE 12/S enables the operator to quickly alternate between multiple camcorder-configurations of payloads between 2-14kg (4.4-30.8 lbs).
Features a 5/5 + 0 fluid drag mechanism, which is incrementally adjustable and repeatable. The smooth, uniform fluid drag neither deviates nor deteriorates over time and usage.
The tremendous amount of fluid drag available at higher increments enables an experienced operator to acquire full-zoom pan/tilt-intensive images that are indistinguishable from those acquired in-close.
Camera Mounting Interface
S-LOC delivers greater front-to-rear balance adjustment-range to accommodate exceptionally front-heavy or back-heavy payloads.
Ergonomics and Compatibility
Experienced operators will appreciate:
- the familiar ergonomics of incremental pan/tilt fluid drag & counterbalance controls,
- distinguishable 90 degree-opposed pan & tilt brakes,
- replaceable pan bar rosettes for longer fluid head usability,
- an illuminated bubble-level and spare camera plate screws,
- and many other use-friendly features.
They’re all located where experienced operators expect, and operate likewise, precluding need to re-train ‘muscle-memory’.
Weight: 2.94KG (6.46 lbs)
Counterbalanced Payload: 2-14kg (4.4-30.8lbs)
Counterbalance Increments: 10
Pan/tilt Fluid Drag Increments: 5/5+0
Tilt Range: +90°/-80°
Mounting Base: 100 mm
Operating Temperature: -40/+60 °C
Bubble Level: Illuminated
Pan bar: (1) telescopic pan bar included
100mm 2-stage aluminum tripod for use with AGILE 10, 12, & 15
- 25 kg / 55 lbs. payload capacity
- Anodized aluminum tubes are pinned to their joints – not glued.
- Hi-visibility flip lock-type brakes are operator-adjustable for wear
- MLS100 mid-level spreader & deep-tread rubber feet – INCLUDED AT NOT EXTRA COST.
- 9.4 lbs. / 4.28 kg. transport-weight
- 24 – 65” / 62 – 165cm minimum/maximum height range with CONTENDER
- 24 – 61” / 62 – 154cm minimum/maximum height range with MLS100 mid-level spreader