OZEN 18CF2HDS 100mm AGILE 18S S-LOC Tripod System
(16) increments of adjustable & repeatable counterbalance for fast set-up typical of ENG/EFP-type use. CNC-machined selector-dial mechanism facilitates crisp, repeatable increment-selection.
AGILE 18/18S enables the operator to quickly alternate between multiple camcorder-configurations of payloads between 2-22kg (4.4-48.4lbs).
AGILE 18/18S features a 7/7 + 0 fluid drag mechanism, which is incrementally adjustable and repeatable. The smooth, uniform fluid drag neither deviates nor deteriorates over time and usage.
The tremendous amount of fluid drag available at higher increments enables an experienced operator to acquire full-zoom pan/tilt-intensive images that are indistinguishable from those acquired in-close.
Camera Mounting Interface
S-LOC delivers greater front-to-rear balance adjustment-range to accommodate exceptionally front-heavy or back-heavy payloads.
Ergonomics and Compatibility
Experienced operators will appreciate:
- the familiar ergonomics of incremental pan/tilt fluid drag & counterbalance controls,
- distinguishable 90 degree-opposed pan & tilt brakes,
- replaceable pan bar rosettes for longer fluid head usability,
- an illuminated bubble-level and spare camera plate screws,
- and many other use-friendly features.
They’re all located where experienced operators expect, and operate likewise, precluding need to re-train ‘muscle-memory’.
Weight: 4.68KG (10.3 lbs)
Counterbalanced Payload: 2-22kg (4.4-48.4lbs)
Counterbalance Increments: 16
Pan/tilt Fluid Drag Increments: 7/7+0
Tilt Range: +90°/-80°
Mounting Base: 100 mm
Operating Temperature: -40/+60 °C
Bubble Level: Illuminated
Pan bar: (2) telescopic pan bar included
100mm 2-stage heavy duty carbon fiber tripod for heavy payload/high fluid drag applications
- 99 lbs (45kg) payload capacity.
- 22mm-diameter tubes are far lighter & stiffer than aluminum,
- less flex when using high increment of fluid drag
- Carbon fiber resists damage from minor impacts
- Leg tubes are pinned to their joints – not glued
- Conspicuous red flip-type brake levers for fast deployment & stowage.
- Features unique brake adjustment mechanism
- CONTENDER heavy-duty 2-position (flat & angled) mid-level spreader – INCLUDED AT NOT EXTRA COST.
- Deep tread rubber feet for better traction on smooth surfaces – INCLUDED AT NOT EXTRA COST.
- 10.9 lbs. / 4.98kg. carry-weight
- 22” – 57” / 57 – 154 cm height range