OZEN 6CF3S 75mm AGILE 6S S-LOC Tripod System
System 6CF3S 75mm AGILE 6S (S-LOC) + 75CF3 + SoftCase 75
Broadcast-echelon features & ergonomics with 75mm size, weight, & affordability.
(8) increments of adjustable & repeatable counterbalance for fast set-up typical of ENG/EFP-type use. CNC-machined selector-dial mechanism facilitates crisp, repeatable increment-selection.
AGILE 6S enables the operator to quickly alternate between multiple camcorder-configurations of payloads between 1-8kg (2.2-17.6 lbs).
AGILE 6S features a 3/3 + 0 “TRUE” fluid drag mechanism, which is incrementally adjustable and repeatable for fast setting.
It makes broadcast level footage attainable by delivering smooth and uniform drag that neither deviates nor deteriorates over time and usage.
Camera Mounting Interface
AGILE 6 offers the choice of two industry-standard camera mounting interfaces that enable seamless integration with nearly any brand of camera support already in use.
AGILE 6S with S-LOC delivers greater front-to-rear balance adjustment-range to accommodate exceptionally front-heavy or back-heavy payloads.
Ergonomics and compatibility
Experienced operators will appreciate:
- the familiar ergonomics of incremental pan/tilt fluid drag & counterbalance controls,
- distinguishable 90 degree-opposed pan & tilt brakes,
- replaceable pan bar rosettes for longer fluid head usability,
- an illuminated bubble-level and spare camera plate screws,
- and many other use-friendly features.
They’ re all located where experienced operators expect, and operate likewise, precluding need to re-train ‘muscle-memory”.
S-LOC delivers greater front-to-rear balance adjustment-range to accommodate exceptionally front-heavy or back-heavy payloads.
Weight: 4.95 Lbs
Counterbalanced Payload: 1-8kg (2.2-17.6 lbs)
Counterbalance Increments: 8
Pan/tilt Fluid Drag Increments: 3/3+0
Tilt Range: +90°/-80°
Mounting Base: 75 mm
Operating Temperature: -40/+60 °C
Bubble Level: Illuminated
Pan Bar: 1 Included