ProDAD Mercalli SAL Mac ESD
The full power of the Mercalli V4 video stabilization engine, complete with automatic 2-level CMOS distortion correction, rolling-shutter correction, and fisheye distortion removal now available for MacOS X.
With more powerful correction than ANY current Final Cut Pro video stabilizer plugin, Mercalli SAL Mac can transform shaky, wobbly, and warped video into cinematic gold with a flexible workflow and keyboard shortcuts that will be intuitive to any Mac video editor.
Simply import video clips, analyze them, edit & adjust, and export into popular formats including ProRes 4444, 442 (all variants), AVC/H.264, and others – no fuss, no muss.
- proDAD’s Mercalli V4 stabilizer engine – the industry’s ‘gold standard’ of video stabilization used by countless professionals and enthusiasts around the globe. The very best stabilization with minimal resolution loss due to cropping and FAST;
- 2-level automatic CMOS distortion correction removes wobble and jitter caused by vibrations;
- Automatic rolling-shutter skew correction;
- Remove fisheye warp distortion by simply selecting the camera that captured the video, or leave the fisheye in and stabilize the warped video correctly;
- Full clip trim editing, clip splitting, video rotation features to edit clips prior to analysis to speed up processing;
- Batch analysis of many videos concurrently;
- Intelligent Universal stabilization “profile” preset optimizes the best stabilization settings for analyzed clips, and fine-tuning sliders can be used to get just the right look. Action camera/drone profile also included;
- Real-time preview of the original and corrected clip with side-by-side and top/bottom compare views;
- Export one file at a time or batch export with all settings for each individual clip into ProRes 4444, ProRes 442 (all variations), AVC/H.264 (.mov or .MP4), Motion JPEG. HEVC/H.265 will be available in autumn with MacOS X 10.13 High Sierra release.
- Support for SD, HD, and UHD (2.7K and 4K) videos;
- Full native 64-bit MacOS X App with “Clean-sheet” UI designed with input from over 30 video industry professionals, intuitive workflow and simplicity of a stand-alone App vs a full NLE;
- Fully functional 30-day demo version, watermarks the exported video;
- Localization: English, German