“Creating time-lapse videos and super slow-motion scenes from fast-action video is all the rage these days however the specialized super SloMo cameras for creating them are beyond the price range of average users. Sure, some video editing software packages offer some slow-motion and time-lapse tools but the quality is not always great.
proDAD ReSpeedr is a stand-alone tool for creating amazing super slow-motion video scenes with up to 1,000fps from 30, 60, 120fps (or higher) source material and cool time-lapse videos using sophisticated frame-blending, optical-flow, and keyframe technologies to achieve fantastic results using video shot on common DSLR, action cameras, even mobile phones. It’s even possible to combine both super slow-motion and time-lapse sequences in a single video.
Why Choose ReSpeedr?
- Create high-quality slow-motion video highlight scenes with up to 1,000fps from source material shot at 30/60/129fps to bring out even the smallest detail in the video;
- Turn hours of skyline, tidal, city street traffic, etc. video into fascinating time-lapse “fast-forward” scenes that shows the audience the “big picture” in a short period of time;
- Professional grade technology – Frame-based Motion-flow analysis uses a combination of dynamic frame-blending and optical flow technologies to deliver incredible detail and smoothness at a sub-$100 price point;
- Combine super slow-motion and time-lapse sequences in a single video clip to slow down the action to see incredible detail; then speed it up with time-lapse to get the bigger picture;
- Intuitive timeline interface and super-easy keyframing;
- Built-in video stabilizer with rolling-shutter correction to improve the overall smoothness & stability of the final video (great for fast-action sports video!);
- Real time preview and super-fast rendering with CPU & GPU support (if GPU is present)
- Ideal companion product for proDAD DeFishr or ProDRENALIN users to further enhance videos after de-warping, de-noising, color-correction, etc;
- Stand-alone application for Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Vista;
- Support for 2.7K, 4K, and higher video resolutions;
- Export finished videos into industry-standard formats ready for sharing or importing into full-featured video editing software;
- English & German languages (more coming soon!)
System Requirements: Dual Core CPU with 2GB RAM. Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit support). For optimum performance proDAD recommends a quad-core CPU, 6GB RAM & GPU with minimum 512MB memory.