ADB-100 is an additional, external audio module expanding functionalities of Reckeen 3D and LITE Virtual Studio. ADB-100 module was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding clients. The device is equipped with professional inputs and connections with the highest AES / EBU signal quality (AES3). It works well in all kind of locations: at home, in a control room, in a studio, in an outside broadcast van, or on a stage, providing the highest and professional sound quality, without any distortions.
- 4x XLR channels ‚Äì two professionally balanced stereo analogue audio differential inputs
- 4x XLR channels ‚Äì two professionally balanced stereo analogue audio differential output
- High quality headphones output
- 2x digital inputs: AES/EBU (AES3)
- 2x digital outputs: AES/EBU (AES3)
- Audio Link connector ‚Äì for RJ45 cable up to 50 m, equipped with galvanic isolation
- ¬º-inch microphone input ‚Äì professionally balanced stereo analogue audio differential input for dynamic and condenser microphone
Integration with Reckeen Virtual Studios
Easy-to-manage application integrated with the Reckeen Virtual 3D Studio & Lite enables precise control over ADB-100 device. Intuitive operation of the system and signal routing make this preamp extremely versatile and performing well with many types of recordings.
When the ADB-100 is connected to Reckeen 3D and LITE Virtual Studio, the system will automatically recognize the module, and an audio mixer for this device will automatically be displayed on a monitor.
With its built-in Audio Link interface, this device can be installed in a separate location to the virtual studio module. The use of RJ 45 cable and Audio Link technology enables transferring all inputs and outputs stream to greater distances (with a single RJ45 cable). This way, for example, we are able to place the audio module in a recording studio, instead of in a control room, where Reckeen Studio 3D or Lite station would be installed. The sound transferred digitally from ADB-100 device through RJ 45 connector maintains the highest quality and avoids noise.