Softron OnTheAir CG
Animated graphics for the Mac
Open and intuitive user interface
- Easy-to-use character generator
- Publish Items for use by the OnTheAir Video and OnTheAir Node attributes
- Built-in RSS feed
- Crawls (either to left or to right)
- Use an additional video input as background
- Play animated image sequences or videos
- Remotely controllable
Now with Live input !
OnTheAir CG 3 now supports “Live inputs”. You can create multiple Live inputs in the preferences of OnTheAir CG and use them as you would use other media in a CG project. The beauty is that for your Live input you can either use a real video input (AJA, Blackmagic-Design or M|Family) or use the direct link feature to receive the frames directly from a OnTheAir Video or OnTheAir Node that is running on the same computer. You can now use just one video output device to output both video and graphics.